Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
The veterinarians and staff at our clinic are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your pet will receive the highest quality of care at our hospital.
- Please keep your dog or cat on a leash or in a carrier in the waiting area.
- Please be courteous of others and clean up after your pet. A pet waste station is located in the front parking lot.
- Surgery drop off is between 9 and 10 AM with no food or water after midnight the night before.
- If you are not a current client, or your pet has not had an exam within a year, a pre-surgical exam will be necessary to ensure the health of your pet before any procedure.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, we would appreciate a 24-hour notice when possible.
- A current vaccination record and/or medical history must be obtained to ensure the health of your own and other hospitalized pets.
- Please call ahead for prescription refills to ensure a short wait time. Bloodwork may be required for certain prescriptions refills.
- Estimates for elective services can be provided upon request. Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to create the estimate.